Princeton Tec is hiring: Marketing ManagerJoin our team in New Jersey!
Posting Date: 5/20/19
Marketing Manager Job description
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving Princeton Tec’s marketing strategy and implementing tactics to strengthen our brand identity while building brand awareness. We are seeking a hard working marketing professional with a proven track record who has a solid big picture understanding of marketing and can become an immediate contributor within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a diverse background in marketing with strong digital marketing experience, brand management experience, and knowledge about current trends and tactics in marketing. The candidate will work closely with the Vice President of sales and marketing, Creative director, Sales managers and Product Development teams to plan and execute strategies to build Princeton Tec’s brand and increase sales. Experience and understanding of the Outdoor, Tactical, Industrial and Dive industry is a plus. This position reports to the VP Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible for leading the marketing initiative and execution across all platforms.
- Develop and execute consumer marketing strategy and plans to build brand awareness and brand affinity. Lead on concept development, creative direction, design and tone of voice of marketing campaigns.
- Plans and coordinates Princeton Tec’s website and online Manages ongoing improvements to site to help drive product awareness and sales. Monitors web analytics to maximize brand building, user experience, and site conversion.
- Drive and execute digital marketing tactics from initiation to implementation with emphasis on analytics, email, SEO, and SEM. Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, display and search advertising.
- Establishes and tracks to appropriate KPIs for all marketing plans. Aligns KPIs and other marketing metrics effectively to business goals.
- Prepares all marketing budgets, timelines, calendars and action
- Bring forward innovative design and communication approaches by keeping a pulse on leading and emerging design and go-to-market trends.
- Plans and oversees the creation of Princeton Tec’s marketing and promotion materials including catalogs, media kits, company presentations and other sales marketing collateral as
- Manage planning and development of POP materials for various sales channels that effectively help sell Princeton Tec products and amplify the Princeton Tec brand story.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Maintains competitive analysis for existing products and potential new
- Plan and lead execution of go-to-market marketing initiatives for Princeton Tec products.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Works with Sales to develop selling stories and plan special initiatives
- Coordinates and develops initiatives for selling and marketing tools; develop key information for workbooks, web site and other marketing collateral
- Partner with Product Development team on identifying portfolio gaps and high-growth pipeline ideation opportunities and the validation and execution of projects.
- Act as a champion for the brand, regularly presenting brand positioning, programming and performance success stories across internal and external audiences.
- Plans and maintains training programs for internal staff, on-line retailers, outdoor retailers, and distributors (domestic and international).
- Oversees all Public relations activities and is a key point of contact for all editorial needs.
- Work as a team player in all aspects of total management responsibilities. Inform the management team and others in the organization about marketing plans and initiatives in a timely, effective, and meaningful manner. Promotes and maintains good public relations with staff, media and customers.
- Performs other duties as required by the position.
- Minimum job specifications require a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field, along with 6+ years of marketing management experience preferably in the outdoor, Tactical, Industrial and Dive industry or other consumer goods
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to lead by example and effectively coordinate with multiple teams
- Must be self-motivated and must demonstrate the foresight to see what needs to be done in the position and have a strong desire to make things happen.
If you feel you have what it takes please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org